RE: Grundy

I have my Alfa insured with Grundy.  Fortunately, I can't comment on claims
service.  One of the reasons I chose Grundy was that they accepted my car in
their collector car program although it's an '86.  Many other companies
selling collector car insurance said that my car was too new to meet their
standards.  Grundy does have a lot of usage restrictions, but they did say I
can use it for pleasure cruising.  Also, they do not have a mileage limit.

Michael Keith
Houston, TX
'86 Graduate FS