re: Spica airbox paint available (in Spray Cans!)

In AD#518, Dean wrote:

"Anyone looking for the correct paint to restore that crusty old Spica
airbox?"

Is this the light or dark color?  I have 4 Alfetta Spica airboxes, one
which is darker in color, but still factory paint.  I used this one on
my street Alfetta, I just liked the slightly darker paint.  Hides greasy
finger printers better ;-)))  I assume you mean the lighter paint as
that is what most of them are.

Cheers,
Zach
Redmond, WA