Spica airbox paint available (in Spray Cans!)

Hi Group:

Anyone looking for the correct paint to restore that crusty old Spica
airbox?  I've found a place that will custom mix the paint, to match both
the exact color and the proper semi-gloss finish (paint is either PPG or
DuPont).  It will be packaged in 16 oz. spray cans and will cost anywhere
from $15 - $20 per, depending on the size of the order.  If you're
interested, please contact me off-Digest, by the end of the week.

I'm only ordering the Spica paint, but if you're looking for spray cans in
other colors, go to:

http://www.towerpaint.com/index2.html

The Spica paint will be custom matched and that figures into the cost, but
it looks like they can package standard colors from a chart, like AR514
Rosso for instance, without the fee or a sample being needed.

Regards,

Dean W. Cains
dwc@domain.elided

'74 Spider Veloce