Turn Signal Switch Needed

I have checked the usual suppliers and cannot locate a
turn signal switch for my 74 GTV if anyone has some
leads please let me know.

Also, I have dissassembled the remainder of my 88
spider's engine and have the following available.

 1 pair of cams
 2. cam cover
 3. distributor
 4. head
 5. intake manifold and injectors.

Make me an offer if you are interested in any of the
above.

Twinspark conversion update.

The TwinSpark spider lives....sort of.... I had the
engine running on Sat. then it wouldn't on Sun.  Back
to troubleshooting.  Does anyone know motronic well?

Kelly

88 Spider TS
74 GTV
http://sports.yahoo.com