GTV6 Distributor advance

Hello,
Does anyone know if there is any advantage to advancing the spark on a GTV6?
  I am going to be using it at the track exclusively, and am running >100
octane gas.  I recently swapped out the timing belt, and afterward verified
that at idle and operating temp that it is timed to the F mark.  Also, I
know that the car has electronic ignition, but it is clear to me that there
are many "traditional" parts of the system as well, ie: vacuum advance,
rotor, distributor pickup; which makes me wonder how much different this
Bosch system is from the Marelli Plex systen I put on my Spider a while ago.
  I have heard that there is a temp. sensor that changes the ignition timing
until the car is warmed up.  However, I put the timing light on the car and
checked: there is no difference in timing cold or warm.  Does this matter?
Finally, my 2000 series cars had marks on the crank pulley that indicated
maximum advance.  I remember winding the car up to 3 or 4K, watching the M
mark on the pulley wondering when one of the fan blades would come off and
remove my head.  I can't find a similar mark on my V6's pulley.
Thanks,
Al