New V8 Alfa concept from ItalDesign Giugiaro

I know I'm not only going to be banned in Boston, but throughout the
English speaking Alfa World, but...comparing the Giugiaro V8 Alfa
concept' profile to the Chrysler Crossfire concept's (p. 42, 3/02, R&T),
I lean pretty heavily toward the 'merican one.

Never, ever thought I would admit such blasphemy in public (especially
this one), but gosh darn, I think the Crossfire looks more 'all of a
piece'especially the rear.

I'll be at an undisclosed place for the near future.

Biba
Undisclosed, CA USA