CV-Joints (NAC)

	Can anyone tell me what are the symptoms of a bad cv-joint? My non-alfa awd
subbieroo wagon makes a clunk-clunk sound that changes with speed which has
gotten progressivly worse over the last several months. The sound comes from
the right front corner. It used to only happen when turning right, but now
it is happening when going straight, turning right or accelerating. I took a
look under the car, but couldn't find anything noticably wrong other than a
split cv-joint boot. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

thanks,
-Obie
Tacoma, Wa.
4 assorted alfas