Re:The Future of the Old Car Hobby?

 Though I am getting older, but still only thirty-nine. I have seen
similar changes in the automotive field. I feel Ron's opinion
is very true. He is saying pretty much what everyone has been saying
about the computer aspect of restoring older cars.
Very true, very sad....
I think some of the people he talks about were the
artists of their era. As we are so called "progressing," we are losing
those art forms. Hopefully though some of the younger
talented people will be as creative in mind towards these
newer automotive beasts.
I think I'll now go have a glass of red wine with my Spider and
spend some quality time with her...

Mike Ferrone
a79alfa@domain.elided