high mileage

My Milano w/125k or so has original shocks and clutch.  Engine never been
opened for other than routine maintenace (valve adjustment).  Rear and front
brakes once each to my knowledge.  Other than that typical Milano
"maintenace"items - i.e. donuts, but once only and only one; timing belts,
water pump, etc.  Wheel bearings a number of times.  Only real
non-maintenace item was something in the transmission, some sort of thrust
washer  that was a few dollar part and many dollars labor!  Oh, and the
paint looks like hell.