From: Crawford, Pat
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 1:46 PM
To: 'James Montebello'
Subject: RE: GTV6 question

That is some great info that I will look into directly. I understand that
the way to test the cold start solenoid is to take it off of the intake.,
try to crank it ,and see if any gas comes out, does this make sense? Also,
what sort of voltage show I be reading on both of these components? Does the
switch that you mentioned have a lead running from the cold start solenoid
to it? I will try and reterminate al of the connections that I see and go
from there.
Thanks,
Pat Crawford
Dallas