FS: The TOW VEHICLE for the 82 Spider ITB race car....

Hello again,

	I guess while I'm at it, I might as well mention that the tow vehicle is
also for sale.  It's an 85 Volvo 760 sedan with one big difference.....
under the hood lies a Ford 302 V8.  Plenty of grunt for pulling.  The
installation was performed by Converse Engineering, an originator of this
popular swap.  Engine mates to a Ford AOD.  These Volvos came from the
factory with Dana 30 rear ends, so no worry's about blowing it out.  The car
tows great!  It's as if it "shoulda had a V8!" har har.. Rear suspension is
live axle located by trailing arms, panhard bar, torque rod, and coil
springs.  No leafs here! The way it tows is really one of the best parts
about the car, oh ya, it's helluva lot o'fun when you aren't towing too.
Have fun surprising moosestangs and camaros and be the first on your block
to have a Ford powered Volvo, predating the buyout.  The motor has some
goodies too: 70 mm throttle body, Edelbrock intake, 3" exhaust.  Also 16"
TSW wheels, IPD antiroll bars and factory towing hitch.  The
interior/exterior is fair as it is the workhorse of the fleet, but
mechanically it's quite sound.  New brakes, newish tires. Complete sleeper
except for the sound. $4000.  Only have one pic up now:
http://www.mnsolutions.net/volvo/, will have more soon. Located just outside
of Atlanta, GA

Ciao,

Mark Kingsbury