164 Stereo Ideas

Hi,

Speaking of 164 stereos....I fried a tweeter in my front door speaker and
one in the rear. I want to go ahead and replace all four speakers but I'm
having problems finding anything that sounds as good as the stock speakers.
I bought a pair of Blaupunkts for the rear shelf and had to return them
because they sounded terrible. No bass at all. I tried Infinity Kappa Series
in the front and am also disappointed in their sound quality. There is no
brand name stamped on my Alfa speakers. Does anyone know where I can find
these speakers or ones of equal performance/quality?

Thanks,

Mark Pavich '91 164L