Re: Performance mods

Norm,

The engine mods I listed in another post (Shankle headers/Ansa exhaust,
"euro" cams and--although today I'd opt for a Wes Imgram-ized SPICA--Weber
40DCOEs) yielded, by my strictly seat o' the pants measurement, increased
(although not HUGELY increased) power across the whole range.

-Joe in reasonably sunny SoFla