RE: Mortimer II

Hey Brian

Does the car still have THOSE brakes? I dream of those brakes. I am a bad
boy with impure thoughts on those brakes. When Mortimer II finally gets
released back in to general population, please can you get someone to DVcam
some action shots and put them on the web?

A few years ago, when I actually had money I semi-seriously considered
buying that car and having it shipped to the UK. The value of the brakes
alone would probably be worth it. The work that was done on that car and
Mortimer I are an excellent example of the kind of big-thinking, can-do
attitude that we don't quite enjoy here in Limeyville.

cheers

nk

Nick Koleszar   koleszar@domain.elided
1971 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super 2.0