best deal in town

In a message dated 02/12/2002 6:25:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

> Type S or not, I know his car doesn't make that kind of blood curdling
> noises.  He may have SatNav, Climate Control, Traction Control, leather
> and a 50,000 mile warranty, but I'm the one having a blast :-)
>
> Nizam

And one might add -- near and dear to the hearts of so many US Alfisti - the
Accra driver has high payments for loan/lease/insurance and the ALFA is the
bargain of all time.  Not as much fun as driving, but a nice cherry on top!

Better, cheaper, faster (?).  Is it NASA or ALFA?

Charlie
LA, CA, USA