RE: got gas?

--- John Katos <john_katos@domain.elided> wrote:
> By the way Bonnie did 194+ mph with a turbo charged
> and intercooled 2L,

Bonnie closed in on 200 mph?  Wow!  Must have happened
while I was off the list.  Congratulations to the
whole team!  Does that bring the class record back to
Alfa, or did another last-minute Toyota effort
suddenly show up to squash the hopes of the Besics?

(I'm happy to have a pointer to the archives if the
scoop is already on line...)

--Scott Fisher
  Tualatin, Oregon
http://greetings.yahoo.com