Spider Clutch Replacement....leave it for professionals??

Ok, so there's been hundreds of threads on clutch
replacement.....sorry.

Lost the hydraulics on my clutch today and was unable
to change gears...making for an eventfull ride home,
forcing the gear change.(not good) I made the mistake
of putting off the replacement of what I assume might
be a dying slave cylinder.  Dumb.

I'm an avid diy'er yet this one looks to be out of my
league...as I assume other clutch components(pressure
plate, Disc, release bearing) might also need
replacing...and I'm not the best diagnositition.

For those that have completed the work....just how
long did it take?  I'm on the fence...and just might
have this one done professionally.

Thanks
Mike

'87 Spider