(no subject)

Hello, digesters

I'm currently shopping for lowering springs for my 1993 164L.  I'm also
hoping for some information about what will be an acceptable spring in
regards to rub or ride height problems before I buy them (I'm currently
running 215 - 45 x 17s).

Thank you for any information that you may have.

~Aaron
Seattle
1993 164L

Aaron:

And everybody else:  Centerline in Boulder, CO should be your first choice
for Alfa parts in my humble opinion.  They have a set of brand new springs
for your 164 L on p. 18 of their catalog for $329.  They result in a 2"
lowering in the front and about 1.25" in the rear.  A bargain.  These folks
love Alfas and are nice guys.  They can be reached on 888-750-2532 or
www.centerlinealfa.com (remember that site!) where their complete catalog is
available.

John Maclay
"64 2600 Spider