Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 19:39:15 -0800 (PST)
From: ethan schartman <eschartman@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: clutch warning signs?

digesters,
answered my own question: i can get the clutch to slip
in 5th on a hill (previously i had slipped it shifting
from 2nd to 3rd under heavy acceleration).

so now the questions is: what kind of time should i
budget for swapping in a rebuilt unit (i presume it's
not worth my while to rebuild it myself)?

thanks,
ethan
'87 milano gold
princeton, NJ
Send FREE Valentine eCards with Yahoo! Greetings