Re:164 Rear Trailing Arm Bushes

"John Wiltshire" <John.Wiltshire@domain.elided> wrote

> Has anybody replaced the bushings where the rear trailing arms bolt
> to the hub carrier?

John-  I replaced these a couple years back with stock parts, even though
they really didn't show an obvious signs of degradation.  It's a bitch.
I have the Alfa tool, and it's still a bitch.  With the hub removed from
the car and the use of a press, it's probably not too bad, but don't
otherwise try this at home.  The SuperFlex parts might be easier going in
(I'm just assuming), but I recall getting the original bush out was
nearly as difficult.

Brad