Milano/75 brake caliper seals

As I've figured out rebuilding the brakes of my Milano, the caliper
units are made of two parts, each with its own piston, that are screwed
together. To seal the fluid passages between both parts, there are a
couple of small o-rings, which were not included with the caliper
rebuild kits I bought from Centerline. I've called Paul Spruell Alfa,
and they told me that these o-rings are only sold as part of the whole
rebuild kit and that they are out of stock at the moment. Any idea where
I can get these o-rings? Can I just pick them up at my local Pep Boys,
or do these o-rings have to be compatible with brake fluid? Thanks for
the help.

David Morales
'87 Milano Gold (hopefully to be up and running again soon)