Arese

I was very often, last month, in Milan and especially
in Arese zone. I can't suggest to drive actually in
the zone because the fog and the limits: due to the
pollution high values, one day can run the car with
number plate ending with 1 3 5 7 9, the other with the
2 4 6 8 0.
Anyway, it's easy to arrive in Arese without entering
in the mad traffic, especially arriving from Venice.
You'll have only to drive along the "A4" motorway then
to take the "autostrada Dei Laghi" (direction Como and
Switzerland - CH). I think it will be a pretty
decision to sleep in Brescia. Arese is an industrial
zone with low reception. It's quit near Saronno and
Varese. In Varese I know the "hotel Acquario", quite
good.
Don't forget to drive all around the factory.... there
will be some surprises.
Ciao

Leo - Italy