Grappa

Yep had my own Grappa episode.  We went to Italy with MIE's car guy tour in
1999.  We went to dinner our first night in Turin.  The dinner was excellent
and the service was  amazing for a little obviously family owned and
operated place.   I tipped 5000 Lira  a might $2.50.  Normally of course you
would not tip in Italy since the service is part of the meal.
The Grandpa was so happy he offered me a drink of the local Grappa ( ah in a
high ball glass about 6 to 8 ounces)  I shot the Grappa not wanting to look
like an American wimp..   He filled it back up and drank with me.  After
three of these I floated back to the hotel about 1.5 miles away, as I was
walking the sidewalk was floating...  This October's trip to Italy, I stuck
to wine, no more floating side walks for this wimp...<G>
Rodney Haas

rhaas@domain.elided Plano, TX USA
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Maserati, ALFA, Ferrari, FIAT, Italian Automobiles

EURO Fiesta  April 7th in Lucas Texas  ( All EURO cars invited )
EURO 2002 @ Taste of Addison May 19

72 Maserati Euro Indy   ( Ready for interior )
73 Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 ( Newest Family Member )
81 Fiat Spider ( Daily Driver For Sale )
86 Maserati Spyder ( Marci's Toy )
87 Rx7 ( Marci's Daily Driver)
00 Sebring ( My Current Driver )
Looking for a nice Maserati Mexico