arese

I was visiting Arese to make a pilgrimage to the museum Monday as I entered
Arese a 166 was leaving with a full cover over its nose hiding the changes
but the whole car seemed to look more impressive somehow. Maybe this was the
face lift car due out next year?

I saw several notices announcing a meeting on the 28 October to discuss the
future of Alfa and the closure of Arese.

I was only three people in the museum, two from the USA and me. I spent a
very enjoyable four hours walking around the levels over and over again.