e: Fuel ionjector cleaning/balancing is it worth it?

Hi Calvin, my neighbor used this local shop for his Audi Quattro Turbo &
reported excellent results.  Better starting, smoother power delivery &
slightly better mileage.

http://www.injectorshop.com/

They can provide a one day turnaround for extra $$.  I talked to them
about 6 months ago & they said that is usually not worth it as the
injectors are ready within a couple days of receipt.

Cheers,
Zach
Redmond, WA (about 10 from this shop)