Re: Stebro is a crook shop

Just catching up on the digest so forgive me for being a little late on
this.

I too had a problem with Stebro.  I ordered an exhaust system for my Sport
Sedan.  It didn't really take long to get to me, however, it did not fit.  I
probably could have made it fit but after spending $400+ I would assume it
would fit.  I called Dan and told him I would be returning the product.  I
told him that he may keep the shipping charge (about $40-$50) and just
refund the cost of the system upon it's arrival to him.  He received the
product about two weeks later.  Guess what?  He didn't refund my money for
two months (and several call from me and my credit card company).  Needless
to say I will never use Stebro again and I definitely do not recommend them.

I'm glad to hear that there are alternatives.

Craig Wilson
Boise, ID
78 Sport Sedan