Arese

All our fears are becoming real. On sunday I was in
Arese and I saw a desert factory. Only electric
veichles are still produced. It seems Arese will
remain for these particular construction, reducing
employees to 800 units. The Centro Direzionale, years
ago the 2nd home for persons like Luraghi, is actually
functioning as "call center" for some services as
insurances and assistance on the road. It's still
operating the Centro Documentazione Storica and all
the offices about the vintage cars, as RIAR. Scuderia
del Portello, historic racing team, is no more in
Arese but c/o the office (private) of its president.

There are rumors about the transfer of the Museum from
the actual site to the ex-Breda factories, some km
north of Milano. Source of this info is the discussion
between the always "well informed" and some friends
during the annual RIAR meeting.

Then I saw other shapes, but I won't tell about them,
I'm too sad.

Regards

L.