Mystery Washers - rear ATE Brake calipers-help!

I am still stuck reassembling my rear brakes.  In my bag of brake parts I
have two beveled concave washers that I don't see an application for.  I am
hesitant to go any further until I figure out were they go.  Does anyone
remember seeing two washers (right and left rear brakes) that look like
this?

The surface of the washer has a 14mm inner diameter, a 21mm surface
diameter, and then a beveled edge to a OD of 27mm.
The under side has surface from the 27 OD to 20mm, then a concave bevel to
the 14mm ID.  The washer is 4mm thick.

I still feel like an idiot having left over parts.

Brock Butler
'68 Spider Jr.