RE: Lifting and Holding an Alfa

I found this link:
http://www.kwiklift.com/

Seems to cost roughly one third of a hydraulic lift.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA

Brian wrote:

Brian Pleet
How can you get the car safely up higher? Is there anything other than
longer jack stands (maximum height I've seen is 24 inches)? I've seen a
lift that allows you to park underneath, but it costs over $3500US.

I'd like to work on suspension parts before the spring. Any suggestions are
welcome.