Re: Paintless dent repair on Alfa

Tony:

We've used two different local shops, contractors who came in after hail storms.
We waited until they had taken care of most of the major 'peak' after the storm
claims and our jobs were small. Acorn and stone dents. They can do an amazing job
if there is no chip or crack in the paint. Our jobs were small $300 one time, $50
for one dent in a fender another.

Good Luck,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham (Smalltown USA) TX