RE: Strange days...

> I fail to see how a pristine, perfect Berlina is only worth $2k.  If
> I was
> in the market for a perfect Berlina, $6100 for this car would not be
> at all
> unreasonable.  Of course, I don't know what his reserve is..

I bought a 72 Berlina a little over a year ago, and after a "shave and
a haircut" (windshield, and two door rust repair, replacement
windshield when I broke the original moving it, new headliner, new
tires, new suspension bits) - I am into it for more than $6100 for
sure.

But there is no other car that can terrorize my 5 year-old and wife,
and make me laugh like my "old blue car" can.  Not even the spider has
as good balance as the Berlina (big B).

I thought about bidding on this car, but the first time it ran and got
up to around $8000 without making reserve, I changed my mind.  I'll
stick with my still imperfect one.

-Jim Murphy
Northboro, MA
1972 Berlina