RE: Strange days...

>Which would you rather have, the perfect Berlina for 3 x it's market value
>or the GTV? Who is bidding on these?

>I don't know...guess I'm never gonna find a cheap Berlina now.

Imo, that Berlina is probably a better value at $6100 than either of the
other two cars at their current prices.

I fail to see how a pristine, perfect Berlina is only worth $2k.  If I was
in the market for a perfect Berlina, $6100 for this car would not be at all
unreasonable.  Of course, I don't know what his reserve is..

The GTV clearly has some issues, with others probably lurking.  $3k might be
a fair price for it.  Don't see why it would be worth a lot more.

The 2600 needs a lot of work and $$$, it's probably a bargain at the current
price.

If you've ever restored an old Alfa, $6100 for a perfect one is pretty cheap
money.

bs