Strange days...

Berlina owners should take heart at the E-bay goings-on. I'm watching the
bidding on two cars:

Pat Braden's 1966 2600 Sprint current bid $1525:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601602225

1969 Berlina (reserve not met!?!) currently at $6100:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601472207

Am I the only one who sees irony in this?

And then there's the '74 GTV currently at $3000:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=601210648

Which would you rather have, the perfect Berlina for 3 x it's market value
or the GTV? Who is bidding on these?

I don't know...guess I'm never gonna find a cheap Berlina now.

- Eric Hambleton, Marietta, GA
  1993 164L (green) & 1976 Spider (red)
  eldest child says I need a white Alfa to complete the flag