re: Odometer Stuck

Gabriel,
	I've taken my instrument pod apart about 3 times on my '86 Spider.
Mostly to repair bad solder joints and to jump over bad sections on the
printed circuit board.

	Just look on the back of the pod for some holes and at the bottom of
these holes are the screws that hold the front section to the rounded
section.  Once all the screws are out, then gently pry the two sections
apart.  I can't remember if they are a friction fit or there are some
'prongs' holding the two sections together.  Once apart, you'll have
access to the innards and probably can the odometer to working again.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV