Wanted: 164

Hello,
    I am interested in buying a low mileage 5spd 164 in the Portland, Oregon
area but am having ill luck finding one in good/excellent shape.  Preferably
with leather and a sunroof, but this isn't a must.  If anyone has any leads
on good cars please let me know.  I know that sometimes the digest knows of
cars that aren't listed in the normal places ;)

Thanks for the help,
Tim