Transaxle 164

For reasons that must have to do with "the devil theory" a little bit of the
crown gear in my transaxle broke-off and flew through the casing creating a
hole that allowed the synthetic to start leaking. I stopped the car
immediately and was fortunate in being able to locate a used replacement.
The old transaxle has many parts that were replaced in a major rebuild about
40,000 kms (25,000 miles) ago. If it any good to you I will happily crate
and ship it for the cost of the shipping. Ted, 1991 164S, Vancouver, BC.