RE: Alfa club dues

Robert,

It is inappropriate forum because many digest members have no interest in
AROC matters and it is therefore rude to bother them with an organizations
internal politics. Try writing a letter to the editor. By the way, please
tell me who is forcing you to be a member of AROC, I talk to them and make
them stop.

John Katos
West Dundee, IL USA
Chicago AROC member.

 And someone please explain why the alfa-digest is an
inappropriate forum for discussion of Alfa club dues.