Re: Dues Increase

Hard to say whom I'm replying to; but those concerned should make sure you send
your comments and suggestions to the club officers. This forum is not AROC USA,
tho supported in some fashion by it (one of the things they do with your dues).

But this topic is probably of very little interest to non AROC USA members of
this Alfa List. Some of them even have to pay for every word they get via their
email. And then there's  the time it takes to delete the message.

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
AROC USA 9117