RE: Dues Increase

<snip>
> If there aren't people receiving good pay out of these dues, then I
> REALLY wonder where the dues are being spent. I'm not knocking ANY
> volunteers. They deserve kudos just for the effort, but the AROC
> portion of the dues is far too high given the services provided.
<snip>

Again, in case it was missed the first time around, the club outsources the
newsletter to a professional publishing co.  IIRC, the editor, and maybe
more, is on a full time payroll.

It should all be spelled out in the annual report.

If there were enough proper volunteers, I suppose this cost could be
reduced, however then you run the risk of what happens when those volunteers
disappear.

Anybody willing to make a commitment?

bs