Re: Dues Increase

Damn, I always wanted a GTV6 because I figured it was the most
performance I could get for my money in a high school student's price
range, but I never took into consideration the cost of the damn club.
I assumed that was what all rich old men payed for their car clubs,
regardless of what they drove.