Spider in ad

Am I late in seeing the insurance advert on TV, showing some guy who is
dying to show off his new red car, but then gets crunched before the
high school re-union?

Of course they are selling insurance, so the poor guy gets the crinkles
fixed, makes it to the re-union, to be ogled by the women in his class.
Or were they looking at his spiffy red Spider?  Uh, huh!

Jay Negrin
ARO So Cal
76 Alfetta GT
Not so sunny today.  The drive back from our annual meeting/luncheon was
very wet.  The fix, such as it was, on the hatch window was, apparently,
only mildly successful.  Still trickles in.  The real cure will be a
GTV6 hatch, and new paint, for the whole car.