Re: Chrysler CD player in 164

 164 Alfisti,
Another great alternative is Alpine's CDA D-853 and CDA D-857 head units. I put one in my first 164 about a month and a half ago and I'm going to put one in my new 164. They are a bit pricier than the Infinity but they are of excellent sound quality and 2V and 4V preout(respectively) the total harmonic distortion is about .008%. They sound great on the factory speakers if you're not an avid Boom Boomer. The MSRP on these puppies are about $500 and $600 respectively but if anyones interested I have a good source for about $325 and $365 respectively. I have no financial interest in these at all. It took me a lot of research to find them and i know how difficult that is for the 164 parts. I would love to share resources info. Email me.
Keith Strini
91 164L (green)
91 164L (blue)
94 or 95LS wanted at a rebuild price