Sagging Alfa--it's not springs.

Hi everyone!

I just intstalled new rear "performance" springs on my Spider, hoping it would
solve my sagging, rear passenger's side.

It certainly lowered the car a bit which looks cool and handles a bit better,
but the rear right corner still sags the same amount as it did before.

What's the next thing to check?

Could it be shocks?

FYI, the shocks on the car are SACHS and are labelled "Made in Western
Germany", so they're at least a decade old. I took them out to see how they
looked, compressed them by leaning onthem against the ground and then let them
go. Tthey slowly uncompressed themselves, like you would expect a normal shock
to do. So I stuck them back in.

I'm at a loss for what to do next, because if it's not springs... then what is
it?

I would really appreciate any ideas anyone had. Thanks.

Stacy Gary
78 Spider Veloce.