From: Stacy Gary <spikediesel@domain.elided>
Subject: Sagging Alfa--it's not springs.

 Hi everyone!

I just intstalled new rear "performance" springs on my Spider,  It certainly
lowered the car a bit which looks cool and handles a bit better, but the
rear right corner still sags the same amount as it did before. What's the
next thing to check?
Could it be shocks?. I'm at a loss for what to do next, because if it's not
springs... then what is it?

I would really appreciate any ideas anyone had. Thanks.

 Stacy Gary
 78 Spider Veloce.