RE: Re: GTV6 Conical Air Filter (K&N?)

hi all,

ray asked me to post this directly, cuz he's havin' trouble gettin' in...  (enlarge front opening of stock airbox?)  i considered this, but dint do anything about it, cuz i rationalized that the large wolume of the box allows enuff air to get in, even tho it's a smaller opening at the front - the air will yust travel faster thru that opening, to fill the box.  and, it works so well as-is, there must be *sometng* good goin' on there...  of course, i could be all wet, & perhaps enlarging the opening of the stock airbox may make it even better...

doug s.