spider head wanted

hello to all,

apparently (Pino from SOMA Auto in SF) tells me that the head job done on my
car was not done properly and that I should get another head for my vehicle.
(I had the machine work done @ a non-Alfa shop and that was a big mistake.)

I normally head over to APE but I don't know if they are set up to take
customers at thier new location.

So does anyone have suggestions where I can get another good head?

thanks,

Darryl
dsp8@domain.elided
non running 84 Alfa Spider