Wheels

My due lire worth, and quick! before we have to do it
in Euros:

The '87 Platinum came with what I believe are called
the "wineglass" wheels. While these are very nice to
look at, at least to my eyes, I was warned against
them by my Alfa mechanic in Nashville when I brought a
Platinum in for him to check out. He said he'd seen
very few that would still run true, and bet me at
least two of the ones on this car would wobble. Glad I
didn't make that bet: all four wobbled to some
noticeable extent, and one was your classic "potato
chip."

Just one more reason why we decided to look for a Gold
instead.

Will Owen
Pasadena, CA
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!