wheels

I don't have any Turbinas, but I do have a set of aluminum BWA's. Not the
four spoke style (which I like), but a set that have the cross hatched,
pseudo wire look with a black center. They are 5.5 x 14, and I took them
off of a '78 Spider parts car I had purchased. I thought I'd refinish them,
and maybe try them on my Grad (although far from period correct, they may
look okay). I'm running the stock steel wheels on that car, which were
resprayed a bright silver a few years ago and look quite nice without the
chrome trim rings.
Anyway, if someone really needs these BWA's to finish a project or
something, let me know. I wouldn't mind seeing them go to someone who wants
them, and wouldn't want a fortune for them. Otherwise, I'll just hold on to
them (of course, that's the kind of thinking that takes up a lot of storage
space).

Robert Clauss
Mt. Prospect, IL  USA

'65 Giulia TI