NZ parts hunt.

I am looking for several items for my Alfetta sedan.

1. A set of decent (large diameter) torsion bars, preferably off a '75  or a
GTV6 - I have been hunting for some time now to no avail.

2. The interior front door panels (black) for both the drivers side and the
passengers side.

3. Does any know of a set of minilite or superlite mags for sale?? 14 or 15
inch.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

jamesm@domain.elided
jgm52@domain.elided

James Mear
Christchurch