Re: Spider door alignment

My 74 Spider has this affliction too. Its not uncommon on older cars,
I think over time things tend to droop a bit. On other cars I have
adjusted the hinges a bit but taking a quick look at the Spider I'm
not sure how they adjust. I need to look closer and see what I can
figure out. Anyone got any tips?

Ed